Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#2 cont'd somehow I messed up and published the first

WTF!? I have no idea how the first one posted without me clicking on the publish post button but it happened.  Ok well to start where I left off....The last to visits for an ultrasound I have asked about 3d ultrasound photos.  First she said I wasn't far along enough for it, then he is buried in the placenta and for today it was, oh your to far along! Again a WTF!? moment.  I really just want to punch her sometimes.  It's all good though because I am very sure that was the last ultrasound.  I am now 1cm dilated and I am sore as can be.  I am having contractions but not enough to be worried about or ready to run to the hospital for.  Seems like all the pain is sitting in my lower back and in my upper abdomen right now.  I really can't wait for this to be over and I know it is not to much longer now, but goodness I am just ready to not feel like crap and to have all my mobility back.  Scary portion of this whole thing is what is about to come...LABOR! AHHHHH!!!!!  I am not looking forward to the excruciating pain, and the huge baby that is going to pop its way out of me.  Oh by the way they estimated Liam is about 7-8lbs right now.  If I go full term and all the way to Sept. 2nd they think he will be about 8-9lbs.  That is a lot of freakin' baby!  My Oma has bets on him being about 9-10lbs, which I just find hilarious that they are betting on how big he is going to be.  Next it is going to be a bet about if he has hair or not...which I am betting he will.  After having been checked and sent on my way I had to do something to get the weird feeling of being violated gone.  I don't think I would feel that way if the doctor would by me lunch or dinner before just shoving her finger into me.  I know they have to check, but at least I wouldn't feel so awkward.  Once we left the doctors office I took my Oma to eat lunch and we just sat and bullshitted till I scared the crap out of my dad by just texting him and informing him how big they think Liam is and how far dilated I was.  He thought I was texting while in labor in the hospital...HAHAHA! I informed him that if I were in labor I highly doubt I will be texting him and informing him about those things.  After our lovely lunch I ran off to a work bbq and had a blast. Sat and ate some scrumptious grub and then played Uno, which I actually won a game out of the three we played.  It was a freaking miracle.  Now I'm just sitting and relaxing about to work on this damn baby blanket, which I am worried will not be finished before he gets here.  I have about four more squares to go and I have 4 weeks and 2 days to go before he gets here, if he decides to stick to schedule.  FREAK OUT!!!!!!  Well off to crochet the crap out of this colorful and probably brain stimulating blanket for my lil guy! Toodles to all and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment