Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another day of writing


I'm so anxious for what's to come.  A baby is in tow...soon there will be a little guy here with me 24/7.  I am so scaed, and so excited at the same time.  I never knew how I would feel when this happened.  I wish to have had a different pregnancy, you know like the fairytale pregnancy with the man I loved sitting with me and rubbing my tummy. Even though I didn't get that fairytale pregnancy I still have had a good pregnancy so far.  May not have been as romantic and movie cheesy as I would have liked it still hasn't been to bad.  I can't complain, my first months of this pregnancy were super easy. Sleep. Work. Eat. Sleep. Pretty simple and straight forward.  No morning sickness. Thank the lord, and after the first three months tons of walking.  I have kept very active and have gone out to see my friends, and even make new ones!  Yay or new friends.  I have also had a lot of family interaction.  I recently started talking with all of my family more often.  I know this doesn't seem weird to most, but it is weird for me because I ran away from them in a way when I turned 18.  I just ran to my own place and quit talking to them, but very rarely texting them to tell them, "Hey I'm still alive."
I have learned a lot about family, and that they are a good asset to have.  They keep you sane, even when they are driving you insane.  I have a sorted history with my family which is starting o unfold more because there isn't a lot of drama going on.  Well there is, but thankfully not with me.  It has thankfully been drama-free for me for a while.  Again, thank goodness for family, because without them I wouldn't have been drama-free.  Even with the crazy baby drama of my ex and his other baby drama, I am still pretty drama-free.  I am not going to lie but it was pretty rocky for a few months and now it is calm.  I agree when him and I were talking it was causing issues, so not talking to him is definately a good thing.  It sucks sometimes because I want him to know I am not spiteful.  What happened has happened. There is no changing it and no making it better. I know this, but we will have to talk at one point for our son.  I would like to have him in his sons life.
Again, my family has helped with a lot.  If it wasn't for them I am sure I would have became a spiteful, vendictive, and hateful person.  I just don't care for it anymore that is all, and my family has shown me it is better not to worry about it.  I am very grateful things are moving on, and life is going.  I am glad for it moving along and not just sitting at a stand still.  I was worried that it would never change.  Things are starting to look up, and things are turning around for me.  Well enough about that, see pregnancy changes a person.  As for the pregnancy it is finally ending.  Well not quite done yet, but hopefully soon.    Well I'm starting to get sleepy, damn these crazy hours.  Up til 5 am asleep till 1pm or 2pm, but guess what it will change.  As of friday I will enter the world of working during the day.  I am going to melt in the sun or catch on fire like a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment