Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hahaha I took time to do this!

Well I have not been good at this blogging thing at all.  I am going to try to do better at it, but I find I lose site of what to type or what to even talk about.  I think it is because I am still waiting for the baby madness to start that I am just stuck in a bind.  I do have to say though I am pretty excited I was finally put on maternity leave, and there is a time and date now for when I can expect the craziness to start.  I can't wait! I am so happy and so excited, but then again I am scared shitless!!!!  Atleast I know I have support if I need it, but goodness babies are a huge deal.  Not like I didn't think they were before or anything but it is a lot different when you are about to have one yourself.
I am a little frightened about the labor portion of it. Shit, who am I lying to I am scared silly!  I don't know what to expect at all.  So far the contractions that I have had have been pretty mild and nothing really to painful has happened.  If the pain is 10x worse than the feeling when the doctor is checking things than all I can do is imagine how much that is going to suck.  I hear once you see and hold your baby you forget about all that pain, so here is me hoping for that.  I just want the party to start and get on the road because I am getting anxious.  I want to see and hold what has been kicking me and making me feel so different.  I want to see what he looks like or see if I can tell who he might take after when he gets older.  This is an experience of a lifetime.  I just can't wait for it to happen.  I don't even care about the sleepless nights or the temper tantrums I am about to face.  I don't even care about the endless diapers I am going to have to deal with.  I just want to have him here already and be able to hold him.  I truly thought I was unable to have kids, and with this I know that anything can happen.  I am not a huge believer but this does help give me some faith.  Then again it sways it as well because it seems awfully funny for the timing of this and the true story of this craziness for all parties, but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment