Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 1-The beginning of the blogging

So I am very new to blogging, but a good friend of mine said it will help.  I believe her completely and I really do need to find a healthy outlet for stress and anxiety.  Well shit, everyone needs some sort of outlet that helps them cope with this lovely every day life that sometimes just seems to smack you in the face.  I am not sure how often I will be able to post on here but I am going to make an effort to post at least three times a week. Things will be easy for the next few weeks because I am coming really close to being on maternity leave...That's right you read correctly. I am a baby maker right now, well in the ending stages of it.  Only about 4 weeks and 4 days left according to my handy dandy What To Expect Pregnancy Tracker app on my phone.  This is very exciting and I just can't believe how fast this went by.  I found out about 9 weeks in that I was pregnant and instead of a total freak out moment. I just took a step back and said I have this.  Now I am not gonna lie I called my mother crying like a big baby myself because it was definately a shocker, but I am happy and have never thought differently about this pregnancy.  By no means is this the classic love story pregnancy, but it is my first pregnancy so I am making the best of it.  I have had various trials and tribulations of how I perceive things and how much I can actually handle mentally.  Which I do have to say is a lot of crap, not to toot my own horn.  I am going to be a single mother and I am not sure I would have it any other way at this point.  I would love for the father to be in the picture, but lets just say that isn't a pretty picture.  Maybe later on in life he will come into the picture for his son, which is all I can hope for, but for the time being it is just best we stay away from each other.  I know right now everything is in a huge mess because we both have tempers on us and we have said things that may not be true or even meant to be said.  Well let me rephrase that, I know I have said things that I didn't mean to say but in the heat of the moment things just spilled out of my mouth like word vomit.  I let my emotions take over my mouth which is a really bad habit, and I am in the process of biting my tongue more often.  Even with letting my emotions take over my mouth I am not someone who says things out of spite.  I say what I feel, and how I am feeling at the time of whatever caused the spew of word vomit.  Now enough about word vomit, thank god it was only that and not morning sickness though.  I am very thankful for how easy I have had it for this pregnancy.  Most say that they were sicker than a dog for the beginning of it all.  I can officially say that with this pregnancy I have had no morning sickness.  I'm waiting now that I have typed that I am going to be stricken with something...that is how it always works.  Nope instead just kicked by the lil munchkin growing in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment