Monday, August 1, 2011

Still Day 1-Just adding more to the first day post.

As for the lil monster, which I say with tons of love, he is a very relentless kicker/mover.  He is constantly up and moving unless it is when I have an ultrasound scheduled, then it is the most convienant time for him to sleep.  I didn't know how much one little thing could move.  It feels as if he is doing cartwheels in my tummy.  Oh yea forgot to mention, it is a he.  His name is Liam Maddox Emery Bordelon.  I knew what his first name was going to be as soon as I found out it was a boy.  I have just always loved the name Liam and it means courage.  I am very sure my son will have a lot of courage with life.  I can't wait for him to make his appearance, but I can at the same time.  I am tired of being pregnant because I can't help people do simple things like paint, move furniture, or even grab things off the floor very easily.  This frustrates me because I am a very active person.  I want to be able to help people when they are in need and this is stopping me from helping with the simple things that are needed.  I do have to say sometimes I have a feeling of helplessness, because I feel like I have to get help to move things that if I wasn't pregnant I would be able to do without any issues.  I am not big on asking for help and with this pregnancy I have had to push my pride to the side and ask for help.  It sucks but I bit the bullet!  As for the help, I do have to say my family has been a huge support system for me and I appreciate them all for everything that they have done for me.  My family is not the most conventional of families, but it seems like we are all moving past are dramas and saying screw it and just moving on with our lives.  This is truly a big step for us all.  I am very grateful as well for all of my friends who have heard my bitch and moan about things for a while, and then start to joke and laugh with me again.  You all know who you are, and I appreciate you all.  I'm sorry I won't name names, because I don't want there to be any kind of drama or anything that can come out of it.  With all the support and the help I have been able to clear up some issues and have been able to move on with my life.  Thank you all again for picking up the pieces and making me whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment